Sunday, October 4, 2009

Way to go Idaho!



Hey Mom, I think this bib is a little big!

All is well here, glad it is the weekend and I can get sleep and spend some time with my husband again. This week was spud harvest, which means they give all the kids a break from school so they can help harvest potatoes. Obviously it doesn't affect me much, but it makes me chuckle every time I think about it. Idaho, and particularly Rexburg, is such a farm town. I remember in the fourth of July parade there was choreographed Tractor and lawn mower driving. Sure is an interesting place. But I actually really like it here, it is a very family oriented place where they always welcome kids and have lots of fun places and activities for them. Ayana is finally starting to put words together. We still don't understand 85% of what comes out of her mouth, but she's getting there. She is such a sweet girl, the other day I swallowed wrong and started coughing, and she kept saying "you okay?" over and over while looking at me with those big eyes of hers. Also for the first time a few weeks ago, she said "I love you too" I am sure that you guys probably remember when that happened with your kids, it definitely melts your heart. Asher is getting happier every day. He loves to smile and laugh. He especially loves when Trever sings to him. We recently got the jumperoo out of storage and he seems to really enjoy that, as long as we stay close and help him jump in it. I sure am a lucky person, I have a great family and life. I look forward to the day when I average more than 3 hours of sleep a day, but other than that, my life couldn't be much better!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Asher is looking soooo big! It's crazy what happens after not seeing them for a month. They definitely grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete