Thursday, October 15, 2009

Elder Oaks on Religious Freedom and Mormon Messages

Elder Dallin H Oaks recently spoke at a BYU-Idaho devotional. I have read his talk several times now and think that what he has is very important and can help each us figure out what our role is in protecting our religious freedoms. If you are interested in reading this talk, you can find it here this is a news briefing about the talk that you can link to the entire talk from. Hope it gives you some food for thought!

While I am on that vein, have all of you seen the Mormon Messages channel on youtube? I hope so, I just love it. It is a site with a number of short video clips produced by the church. They are so uplifting and inspiring, taking the few minutes to watch one every now and then always puts my life back in perspective and makes my vision a little clearer. If you would like to check them out, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment