Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's a Wonderful Life

So I am going to try to be better about keeping all our family and friends updated on our lives by actually using my blog. We'll see how that goes!

We are living in Rexburg, Idaho, where Trever is attending BYU-I. He is studying mechanical engineering, and although he is just starting, he is very excited about the prospects ahead. He is a great student who works hard and gets great grades as a result. He works a few hours a week on campus and manages to find lots of time to spend with his family, which we love!

Amber is working at Wal-Mart overnights stocking apparel. It means that I am tired a lot, but it also means that I don't have to send Ayana to daycare, and I get paid extra for working the overnight shift. I am expecting baby number 2 around May 18th. We are very excited to have a new addition to the family.

Ayana is an endless source of joy and entertainment to our family. She is such a good, happy child that we feel extremely blessed to be her parents. She just figured out how to give us kisses on the cheek and loves to do that. Her other favorite things are going to the park and playing with her hot wheels cars. She's growing so fast and it is amazing to see the changes and new learning everyday.

Well, I will try to post again soon. Hope you are all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment